The Performix’ Business Development Manager(BDM) is responsible for
creating new clients for IT Staffing and managing some of the existing
ones. High-level position matching through in-depth analysis of job
skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source,
interview and hire. Also responsible for making business decisions
that impact profitability, increasing existing business, bringing in
new clients and applicants, and keeping gross margins at highest level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify the client’s business and cultural nuances, as well
as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and
viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the ideal candidate.
· Work with Partners and other sales staff in creating an
effective multi-channel strategy to get new clients in the target
market and leverage their own relationship to create new clients
· Establish expectations for the partnership with the client.
Create new clients.
· Actively market qualified candidates to new and existing
clients. Utilize sales techniques to expand business through research,
prospecting, and turning client inquiries into job requisitions.
· Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover
both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in
order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic
process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time-saving.
· Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings
for new business and recruiting sources.
· Coordinate with recruiters on account development and
· Target the most qualified candidates and screen resume to
identify potential matches.
· Assist recruiting team to present the opportunity to candidate
and conduct in-depth interview to determine suitability and interest
of candidates. Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical
experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation
to job requirements.
· Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting
tools appropriate to your branch to include: candidate pool, field
employee availability list, database searches, internet searches,
resume searches, other job boards, and organizations.
· Negotiate labor rate, resolve possible candidate concerns,
obtain candidate commitment for the position and set expectations.
· Submit qualified candidates and respond to client concerns.
· Facilitate the candidate/client interview and prepare the
candidate for the interview.
· Verify candidate references.
· Debrief with the candidate and client after the interview,
responding to any concerns or objections.
· Extend the offer to the candidate and complete the
documentation for new hire set up.
· Foster relationship with field employee during the
assignment. Follow up regularly with field employee to maintain
the relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
· May handle field employee related issues, such as coaching,
counseling and making determinations to end employees’ assignments
and/or terminate their employment with Performix, as necessary.
· Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
· Engage in positive public relations, responsiveness and
service in coordination with sales staff.
· Use advanced features of databases to generate reports of
current and past activity to identify business trends.
· Respond to client within one hour of receiving “ASAP”
orders. Follow up with daily status communication on open orders,
unless otherwise agreed upon with client.
· Ensure total client satisfaction by handling all inquiries
and resolving problems arising with client or field employees,
including counseling, and involving management when necessary.
· Ability to arrive to work at a specified time.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job as it is a small team.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed monthly number of starts and/or gross margin expectations.
· Perform special assignments/complete projects as needed.
· Complete timely entry of information tracking for performance
measurement in Performix automated systems. Maintain consistency and
integrity of data. Effectively utilize all advanced capabilities of
· Participate in networking organizations.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience
providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
· 2+ year’s experience in sales of IT services.
· 2+ years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
· Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field
preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may
Knowledge & Skills:
· Effectively communicate in writing.
· Effectively communicate verbally and by telephone.
· Effectively communicate in-person with internal staff, external
customers, and field employees.
· Critical thinking and ability to take initiative.
· Ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
· Strong computer and internet skills.
· Ability to prioritize workload.
· Assimilate well into a team environment.
· Focuses on the Customer
· Knows the Business
· Focuses on Profitability
· Commits to Quality
· Analyzes and Problem Solves
· Makes Sound Decisions
· Works Well in a Team
· Communicates Effectively
· Shows Commitment
· Takes Initiative
· Works Efficiently
· Demonstrates Adaptability