Current Positions Available for Employment
Hamza from Performix highlighted at Globe U:
Performix recently wrote a DriverApp for Transport America, a trucking and fleet management company. This app was released June 2015arket and Google Play, it’s getting rave reviews and is rated five stars already.
Performix is currently seeking a Mobile Applications Developer to consult for our direct client a large Minneapolis based retailer. This is a 9 month plus contract position paying a highly compensated hourly rate for the right candidate.
The requirements for this position:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years native java android application development experience.
- Strong familiarity with Mobile Applications, tools, languages, platforms/frameworks and architecture.
- A Computer Science degree preferred but must be degreed and/or have experience with programming patterns.
- Must have experience working within the Agile methodology.
- Must be able to work well on a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for a mobile developer with Adobe Air, Flex for a long term consulting relationship.
We have multiple mobile projects running as well as more coming up in 2013. This is a high exposure opportunity and we are looking for this consultant to participate in all stages of the project from strategy meetings to high level client meetings.
- Application Systems Analyst: Knowledge of NextGen EMR is a plus or some EMR process – they need to have EMR application and also data transformation (ETL) skills. This is an immediate need for an excellent client of ours.
This contract is for a world renown healthcare organization in southern Minnesota. Duration of contract is 10 months.
The Business Analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to processes and information systems. This position will focus on medical imaging.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for understanding and documenting requirements for specific problems within a focused area, translating these requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and verifying that solutions meet the requirements. This is done through research, fact-finding, and skilled analysis methods combined with the understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements. This role also collaborates with other project team members to determine solutions and estimates for data, processes, interfaces, controls and outputs to fit within the schedule and budget.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand, identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions
• Works with Business Partners to assist in business process redesign as needed for realization of business benefits.
• Provide input to the development of formal business cases
• Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Develop functional prototypes to further illustrate the business need. Actively manage and communicate changes to specifications.
• Compile all elicitation results and analyze requirements to help determine the best solution
• Models business information and processes.
• Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business (including COTS software packages), and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Provides input to buy vs. build decisions.
• Provide input into solution design, architecture, testing, and data management activities of the project to ensure that solution meets the requirements.
• Support the Application Architect in understanding and assessing the fit and gaps between solution design and business requirements.
• Help analyze impact of proposed solution on existing technology platforms.
• Participates in validating, testing, and updating project documentation.
• Identify and communicate risks to delivering solutions on time
• Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team; work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations
• Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements. Review test plans and testing results while maintaining traceability of end user requirements. Assist end-users in preparation and execution of User Acceptance testing.
• Ensure successful solution transition to the support organizations and business users. Support end users and support desk personnel on advanced product and usage issues
• Develop training material and facilitate in learning sessions
• Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand the strategic direction and priorities for the domain
• This position will require constant collaborative interactions with co-workers across functional groups and departments. Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• B.S./M.S in, Information Technologies, Business Management, or related field.
• 3-6 years of experience with a Bachelors or 3 years experience with a Masters degree
• Demonstrated ability in liaising with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
• Experience in business analysis or business integration function and awareness of emerging business process automation trends
• Certification / experience in BABOK (CCBA or equivalent) highly desired
• Domain Knowledge: Understands the Healthcare industry and how it operates; Demonstrates knowledge of the domain and how technology solutions can improve or enhance existing processes and overall business results. Understands key business drivers of the domain’s strategy, key metrics, processes and its operating model. Has the ability to explain cost/benefit of recommendations presented to domain stakeholders
• Business Requirements Analysis/Documentation: Defining, documenting, and communicating business requirements needed to support technical enhancements
• Requirements Testability and Traceability: Verifying that requirements used in test cases match those requirements used in the development process
• Process Design / Re-Engineering: Analyzing design of business workflows, recommending changes to business processes under the framework of the company’s mission, goals and critical business measures such as cost, quality, service and speed
• Quality Assurance Standards and Governance: Developing and establishing risk-based systems development life cycle documentation, policies, and procedures to support implementation and delivery of non-regulated and regulated solutions and systems
The Director of Information Technology, Customer Facing Systems provides overall
leadership and directs the organization’s technology efforts to ensure
continuous development and execution of technical strategies that enable
Client to provide customers with world-class service and maintain a position
as a technically innovative and forward-looking organization. The Director
provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information
technology initiatives, as well as, supports these initiatives in a hands-on
manner. The Director supports business operations in order to improve cost
effectiveness and service quality within the operations and customer facing
focus areas of the company. This individual will be responsible to lead,
conceptualize, develop, implement, and manage the strategic vision for a major
customer facing system in addition to overseeing all the current customer facing
systems. This position is responsible for directing and managing IT plans,
schedules, policies and programs as related to the business unit and report to
the Group vice president of Information Technology.
A Project Manager Consultant is needed for Sharepoint implementation and migration from existing web content solution.
- Experienced Project Manager using PM methodologies
- Demonstrated successful Sharepoint implementation in large and complex organizations
- Able to deliver within budget on extremely tight timeframe
- Leadership while coordinating with related projects and teams
Very high priority for a consultant that would be available for a 6-7 month contract for a project that the validation testing process has fallen behind the expectations of the business owners of our client. This will require travel to Calgary Canada on a weekly basis and will also require working with our off-shore QA team as well. If you like the sound of what this opportunity has to offer pleae get in touch as soon as possible to hear the greater scope explained!
Performix Business Services is looking for a Big Data Analytics Architect for a permanent position here in Minneapolis.
This is a cutting edge opportunity for the right person with the appropriate experience and skills. Consulting role will be
considered as well as this position is critical to the project mission. Experience with Hadoop is a big plus as well..
If you have the right stuff to work in this environment please get in touch!