Current Positions Available for Employment
The Performix’ Business Development Manager(BDM) is responsible for
creating new clients for IT Staffing and managing some of the existing
ones. High-level position matching through in-depth analysis of job
skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source,
interview and hire. Also responsible for making business decisions
that impact profitability, increasing existing business, bringing in
new clients and applicants, and keeping gross margins at highest level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify the client’s business and cultural nuances, as well
as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and
viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the ideal candidate.
· Work with Partners and other sales staff in creating an
effective multi-channel strategy to get new clients in the target
market and leverage their own relationship to create new clients
· Establish expectations for the partnership with the client.
Create new clients.
· Actively market qualified candidates to new and existing
clients. Utilize sales techniques to expand business through research,
prospecting, and turning client inquiries into job requisitions.
· Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover
both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in
order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic
process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time-saving.
· Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings
for new business and recruiting sources.
· Coordinate with recruiters on account development and
· Target the most qualified candidates and screen resume to
identify potential matches.
· Assist recruiting team to present the opportunity to candidate
and conduct in-depth interview to determine suitability and interest
of candidates. Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical
experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation
to job requirements.
· Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting
tools appropriate to your branch to include: candidate pool, field
employee availability list, database searches, internet searches,
resume searches, other job boards, and organizations.
· Negotiate labor rate, resolve possible candidate concerns,
obtain candidate commitment for the position and set expectations.
· Submit qualified candidates and respond to client concerns.
· Facilitate the candidate/client interview and prepare the
candidate for the interview.
· Verify candidate references.
· Debrief with the candidate and client after the interview,
responding to any concerns or objections.
· Extend the offer to the candidate and complete the
documentation for new hire set up.
· Foster relationship with field employee during the
assignment. Follow up regularly with field employee to maintain
the relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
· May handle field employee related issues, such as coaching,
counseling and making determinations to end employees’ assignments
and/or terminate their employment with Performix, as necessary.
· Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
· Engage in positive public relations, responsiveness and
service in coordination with sales staff.
· Use advanced features of databases to generate reports of
current and past activity to identify business trends.
· Respond to client within one hour of receiving “ASAP”
orders. Follow up with daily status communication on open orders,
unless otherwise agreed upon with client.
· Ensure total client satisfaction by handling all inquiries
and resolving problems arising with client or field employees,
including counseling, and involving management when necessary.
· Ability to arrive to work at a specified time.
· Attendance is an essential function of the job as it is a small team.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed monthly number of starts and/or gross margin expectations.
· Perform special assignments/complete projects as needed.
· Complete timely entry of information tracking for performance
measurement in Performix automated systems. Maintain consistency and
integrity of data. Effectively utilize all advanced capabilities of
· Participate in networking organizations.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience
providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
· 2+ year’s experience in sales of IT services.
· 2+ years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
· Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field
preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may
Knowledge & Skills:
· Effectively communicate in writing.
· Effectively communicate verbally and by telephone.
· Effectively communicate in-person with internal staff, external
customers, and field employees.
· Critical thinking and ability to take initiative.
· Ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
· Strong computer and internet skills.
· Ability to prioritize workload.
· Assimilate well into a team environment.
· Focuses on the Customer
· Knows the Business
· Focuses on Profitability
· Commits to Quality
· Analyzes and Problem Solves
· Makes Sound Decisions
· Works Well in a Team
· Communicates Effectively
· Shows Commitment
· Takes Initiative
· Works Efficiently
· Demonstrates Adaptability
Hamza from Performix highlighted at Globe U:
Performix recently wrote a DriverApp for Transport America, a trucking and fleet management company. This app was released June 2015arket and Google Play, it’s getting rave reviews and is rated five stars already.
Performix is currently seeking a Mobile Applications Developer to consult for our direct client a large Minneapolis based retailer. This is a 9 month plus contract position paying a highly compensated hourly rate for the right candidate.
The requirements for this position:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years native java android application development experience.
- Strong familiarity with Mobile Applications, tools, languages, platforms/frameworks and architecture.
- A Computer Science degree preferred but must be degreed and/or have experience with programming patterns.
- Must have experience working within the Agile methodology.
- Must be able to work well on a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for a mobile developer with Adobe Air, Flex for a long term consulting relationship.
We have multiple mobile projects running as well as more coming up in 2013. This is a high exposure opportunity and we are looking for this consultant to participate in all stages of the project from strategy meetings to high level client meetings.
- Application Systems Analyst: Knowledge of NextGen EMR is a plus or some EMR process – they need to have EMR application and also data transformation (ETL) skills. This is an immediate need for an excellent client of ours.
This contract is for a world renown healthcare organization in southern Minnesota. Duration of contract is 10 months.
The Business Analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to processes and information systems. This position will focus on medical imaging.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for understanding and documenting requirements for specific problems within a focused area, translating these requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and verifying that solutions meet the requirements. This is done through research, fact-finding, and skilled analysis methods combined with the understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements. This role also collaborates with other project team members to determine solutions and estimates for data, processes, interfaces, controls and outputs to fit within the schedule and budget.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand, identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions
• Works with Business Partners to assist in business process redesign as needed for realization of business benefits.
• Provide input to the development of formal business cases
• Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Develop functional prototypes to further illustrate the business need. Actively manage and communicate changes to specifications.
• Compile all elicitation results and analyze requirements to help determine the best solution
• Models business information and processes.
• Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business (including COTS software packages), and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Provides input to buy vs. build decisions.
• Provide input into solution design, architecture, testing, and data management activities of the project to ensure that solution meets the requirements.
• Support the Application Architect in understanding and assessing the fit and gaps between solution design and business requirements.
• Help analyze impact of proposed solution on existing technology platforms.
• Participates in validating, testing, and updating project documentation.
• Identify and communicate risks to delivering solutions on time
• Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team; work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations
• Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements. Review test plans and testing results while maintaining traceability of end user requirements. Assist end-users in preparation and execution of User Acceptance testing.
• Ensure successful solution transition to the support organizations and business users. Support end users and support desk personnel on advanced product and usage issues
• Develop training material and facilitate in learning sessions
• Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand the strategic direction and priorities for the domain
• This position will require constant collaborative interactions with co-workers across functional groups and departments. Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• B.S./M.S in, Information Technologies, Business Management, or related field.
• 3-6 years of experience with a Bachelors or 3 years experience with a Masters degree
• Demonstrated ability in liaising with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
• Experience in business analysis or business integration function and awareness of emerging business process automation trends
• Certification / experience in BABOK (CCBA or equivalent) highly desired
• Domain Knowledge: Understands the Healthcare industry and how it operates; Demonstrates knowledge of the domain and how technology solutions can improve or enhance existing processes and overall business results. Understands key business drivers of the domain’s strategy, key metrics, processes and its operating model. Has the ability to explain cost/benefit of recommendations presented to domain stakeholders
• Business Requirements Analysis/Documentation: Defining, documenting, and communicating business requirements needed to support technical enhancements
• Requirements Testability and Traceability: Verifying that requirements used in test cases match those requirements used in the development process
• Process Design / Re-Engineering: Analyzing design of business workflows, recommending changes to business processes under the framework of the company’s mission, goals and critical business measures such as cost, quality, service and speed
• Quality Assurance Standards and Governance: Developing and establishing risk-based systems development life cycle documentation, policies, and procedures to support implementation and delivery of non-regulated and regulated solutions and systems
The Director of Information Technology, Customer Facing Systems provides overall
leadership and directs the organization’s technology efforts to ensure
continuous development and execution of technical strategies that enable
Client to provide customers with world-class service and maintain a position
as a technically innovative and forward-looking organization. The Director
provides vision and leadership for developing and implementing information
technology initiatives, as well as, supports these initiatives in a hands-on
manner. The Director supports business operations in order to improve cost
effectiveness and service quality within the operations and customer facing
focus areas of the company. This individual will be responsible to lead,
conceptualize, develop, implement, and manage the strategic vision for a major
customer facing system in addition to overseeing all the current customer facing
systems. This position is responsible for directing and managing IT plans,
schedules, policies and programs as related to the business unit and report to
the Group vice president of Information Technology.
A Project Manager Consultant is needed for Sharepoint implementation and migration from existing web content solution.
- Experienced Project Manager using PM methodologies
- Demonstrated successful Sharepoint implementation in large and complex organizations
- Able to deliver within budget on extremely tight timeframe
- Leadership while coordinating with related projects and teams
Very high priority for a consultant that would be available for a 6-7 month contract for a project that the validation testing process has fallen behind the expectations of the business owners of our client. This will require travel to Calgary Canada on a weekly basis and will also require working with our off-shore QA team as well. If you like the sound of what this opportunity has to offer pleae get in touch as soon as possible to hear the greater scope explained!